Brett Thomas met his wife, Catherine, while working at Hot Thomas Bar-B-Que. He then propose… Read more
The Oconee Board of Commissioners has finalized its expenditure list for a special purpose local option sales tax that citizens will vote on Nov. 3. If the referendum passes, it will replace the existing 2015 SPLOST and the sales tax rate will continue at seven percent for an additional six years. Read more
- Oconee County High School girls basketball team has positive COVID-19 test
- OCS bus drivers keep the engine running
- JOHNSON: Sports during pandemic exposing moral issues
- Hot Thomas Bar-B-Que to permanently close Saturday
- Oconee's unemployment at 4.6 percent
- High school teams hit practice field for acclimation period
- Family still a priority at OCHS
- AOTW: Marquez's time as athlete valuable as a rising journalist
- Kaylee Brooke Franz
- Taxes set to increase with BOC, BOE millage rates
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.