Details for SECRETARY Oconee County Cooperative Extension
SECRETARY Oconee County Cooperative Extension Immediate opening. Typing, filing, computer, bookkeeping and general office skills required. Must be able to meet public and assume responsibility. $27,000 year, excellent fringe benefits. Interested candidates should submit application/resume online only at https://www.ugajobsearch.com, select Search Postings and Posting Position#: S03885P Deadline for receiving inquiries 9/24/19. Contact Oconee Extension Office (706) 769-3946. AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER COMMITTED TO A DIVERSE WORK FORCE
- LeAnn Rimes is bringing an early Christmas to The Classic Center Theatre on December 10. Tickets on Sale Friday, September 20.
- Bulldogs thump Arkansas State with colossal collision now in focus
- Very superstitious
- Happening THIS Saturday, September 21, from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. Greensboro’s Georgia Classic Cruisers Car Cluband the Greensboro Main Street Programwill host the 17thAnnual Rock ‘n Roll Cruise-In.
- Broadway and The Nutcracker are coming to Athens. Tickets on Sale Friday, September 13.
- Bridges calls 150th game as voice of Warriors
- JOHNSON: Dooley’s humility is a refreshing treat
- Adverse conditions