Details for Morgan County BOC is accepting applications for a Code Enforcement Officer
Morgan County Board of Commissioners Code Enforcement Officer
Morgan County Board of Commissioners is accepting applications for a Code Enforcement Officer for the Planning and Development department.
Applicant must be P.O.S.T. certified with a minimum of five years’ experience; Level 1B Certified Erosion Control Inspector is preferred, but not required. Applicant must be knowledgeable of State environmental laws and local ordnances, along with code enforcement principles and practices. Applicant must also have effective communication skills and computer skills.
Applicants are subject to a background check, seven-year drivers record review and drug screening.
Applications are available at the Morgan County Board of Commissioners office at 150 East Washington Street, Madison, Georgia 30650 or apply online at www.morgancountyga.gov Applications will be accepted until position is filled. Morgan County is an equal opportunity employer.
- OCS Instructional Support Center to pay tribute to 1902 school
- OCS redistricting session is Oct. 11
- Oconee to pay $12 million toward water treatment plant
- Wire Park announces new tenants
- Shopping center rezone delayed again
- Queen’s 1951 Cadillac on display in Oconee
- Senior Center
- Blue Man Group Returns to The Classic Center with Reimagined New Performance