The Oconee Enterprise is the legal organ for Oconee County, Georgia. The newspaper is a weekly publishing each Thursday.
The deadline for legal ads is the prior Thursday at 3 p.m. (a week in advance of publication.) Foreclosure notices follow a specific schedule which can be found here. Submit legal ads to email@example.com, or mail to The Oconee Enterprise, PO Box 535, Watkinsville, GA 30677. Call (706) 769-5175 if you have questions.
The cost for legal ads is set by the Georgia legislature. Cost information will be supplied upon submission of the ad. If an affidavit is needed, the charge is $10.
All newspapers in Georgia post their legal ads to a searchable site established by the Georgia Press Association.
- Families adjust to distance learning
- Oconee’s public schools move online: Families adjust to distance learning
- Local citizens sew face masks
- Family rejoices at toddler’s hospital release
- Kemp closes public schools through April 24
- WYNN: An incredible road to disbelief
- Holding the rope
- AOTW: Community, mom help Whitehead back from injury