The Oconee Enterprise is the legal organ for Oconee County, Georgia. The newspaper is a weekly publishing each Thursday.
The deadline for legal ads is the prior Thursday at 3 p.m. (a week in advance of publication.) Foreclosure notices follow a specific schedule which can be found here. Submit legal ads to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to The Oconee Enterprise, PO Box 535, Watkinsville, GA 30677. Call (706) 769-5175 if you have questions.
The cost for legal ads is set by the Georgia legislature. Cost information will be supplied upon submission of the ad. If an affidavit is needed, the charge is $10.
All newspapers in Georgia post their legal ads to a searchable site established by the Georgia Press Association.
- Watkinsville mayor reflects on his cousin, Neil Armstrong
- Car accidents on the rise in Oconee
- Enterprise Publisher celebrates 99 years
- Human Resources director subject of investigation
- Gonzalez announces candidacy for district attorney
- City cautions park goers after child bitten by snake
- ‘Boutique’ hotel gets favorable recommendation
- Oconee kids aim for the stars