The Oconee Enterprise is the legal organ for Oconee County, Georgia. The newspaper is a weekly publishing each Thursday.
The deadline for legal ads is the prior Thursday at 3 p.m. (a week in advance of publication.) Foreclosure notices follow a specific schedule which can be found here. Submit legal ads to email@example.com, or mail to The Oconee Enterprise, PO Box 535, Watkinsville, GA 30677. Call (706) 769-5175 if you have questions.
The cost for legal ads is set by the Georgia legislature. Cost information will be supplied upon submission of the ad. If an affidavit is needed, the charge is $10.
All newspapers in Georgia post their legal ads to a searchable site established by the Georgia Press Association.
- JV tennis gets help
- JOHNSON: If we want football change has to come
- Ely retiring from coaching but will continue coaching
- AOTW: Ryan Trout comes out of COVID-19 pause strong
- Oconee teen led sheriff-elect’s campaign
- 95-year-old sews face masks
- UGA clinic focuses on speech, press freedoms
- Studio space once used for ag education