The Oconee Enterprise is the legal organ for Oconee County, Georgia. The newspaper is a weekly publishing each Thursday.
The deadline for legal ads is the prior Thursday at 3 p.m. (a week in advance of publication.) Foreclosure notices follow a specific schedule which can be found here. Submit legal ads to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to The Oconee Enterprise, PO Box 535, Watkinsville, GA 30677. Call (706) 769-5175 if you have questions.
The cost for legal ads is set by the Georgia legislature. Cost information will be supplied upon submission of the ad. If an affidavit is needed, the charge is $10.
All newspapers in Georgia post their legal ads to a searchable site established by the Georgia Press Association.
- Greenway grant could entail $750,000 match
- Watkinsville spends $462,372 on street bridge installation
- Halloween activities abundant in Oconee
- Kids of business owner give to clothes pantry
- Locally painted theatre murals to be unveiled to the public at The Classic Center Theatre.
- Greensboro is overrun with Headless Hessians! Tickets still available for Headless Hessian of Sleepy Hollow (And Other American Horror Stories)."
- Celtic Woman is Coming to The Classic Center Theatre on March 8, 2020.