The Oconee Enterprise is the legal organ for Oconee County, Georgia. The newspaper is a weekly publishing each Thursday.
The deadline for legal ads is the prior Thursday at 3 p.m. (a week in advance of publication.) Foreclosure notices follow a specific schedule which can be found here. Submit legal ads to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to The Oconee Enterprise, PO Box 535, Watkinsville, GA 30677. Call (706) 769-5175 if you have questions.
The cost for legal ads is set by the Georgia legislature. Cost information will be supplied upon submission of the ad. If an affidavit is needed, the charge is $10.
All newspapers in Georgia post their legal ads to a searchable site established by the Georgia Press Association.
- Titans down Winder-Barrow for first win of season
- Lady Warriors eliminated, seniors take one last bow
- Lady Warriors ride bench to playoff win
- Historic firsts
- AOTW: Garrington scores 1,000th point, leads Titans to playoff win
- OCHS tabs Graham as softball coach
- City of Watkinsville hires three new officers
- Neighbors decry church at dead-end street